Stainless steel (304 grade) made Socket Weld Flange is used as suitable pipe fitting accessory. Accessible with polished or sandblasted surface finish, this component has been produced by following heat treatment and forging technology. Socket Weld Flange is basically used for high pressure piping network of small size. This type of flange has 50% more static strength than slip on type flange. Standard of this product has been verified on the basis of its raw material choice, diameter, strength, service life and type of surface finish. Precisely shaped holes of this metal accessory have been generated by following latest stamping or punching technology.
- Standards : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Size: 1/2 (15 NB) to 48 (1200NB)
- Class/Pressure : 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Flange Face Type : Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flanges : ASTM A182 F304, F304L, F310, F316, F316L, F317, F317L
- Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges : ASTM A105/A105N, A694 F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges : ASTM A350, LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2
- Test Certificates : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report